TT Grandstand and Fanzone Ticket Terms
Isle of Man TT Grandstand Terms & Conditions
1. This ticket is and remains at all times the property of the Isle of Man Department of Economic Development (DED). The ticket holder shall not: (a) use, offer or apply the ticket as a prize or competition of for any other promotional, or commercial purpose; or (b) sell, resell, donate, transfer or in any way dispose of the ticket to any person/entity via any media (including without limitation on the internet) for the purpose of commercial gain or otherwise.
2. The entire ticket is required to gain admission to the TT Grandstand. Printed receipts are not acceptable. Please keep this ticket safe and in a good condition as duplicate tickets will not be issued if it is lost or stolen and defaced or illegible ticket may become invalidated.
3. The ticket holder shall not bring into the grandstand or use or display at or around the TT grandstand any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials. The ticket holder shall not offer or distribute within or around the venue any consumer article or commercial product or services or any leaflet relating thereto.
4. No refunds or exchanges in respect of this ticket will be made by the DED unless the event is cancelled and no practice or racing takes place on both the specified date and/or the subsequent day, in which case the DED shall be entitled to offer refund or exchange at its discretion which shall be subject to such application process as the DED stipulates at the time.
5. One ticket entitles one person to a specific seat in the grandstand.
6. Tickets are only valid for the date displayed and the day after in the event of postponement.
7. Spectators are permitted to leave their seat and return at any time during track activity convered on the relevant day.
8. The DED reserves the right to refuse admission.
9. The use of photographic equipment is allowed for private domestic purposes only. All other recording and any transmission is prohibited including (without limitation) recording of any data, information or results of or relating to the event and any participant. As a condition of entry to the event you assign (by way of a present assignment of future copyright) the copyright in any photographs or recordings you make at the event to the DED.
10. Tickets are issued subject tto the rules and regulations of the venue and in particular the list of prohibited items set out in it.
WARNING: Motor sport can be dangerous. Depsite the DED taking all reassonable precaustions, unavoidable accidents can happen. In respect of this, you and all other patrons are present at your own risk. No animails, except guide dogs. Anyone arriving with an animal will be turned away - even if they have tickets.
Rights to refuse admission are reserved. You shall not do or permit anything to be done which may be or become a nuisance or annoyance to the DED its Authorised agents, other patrons or menbers of the public. In the interests of public safety the DED reserves the right to request you leave the venue at any time for safety reasons or immediatley after the event.
No admission or re-admission is permited after the end of the event. Neither the DED or its agents shall be liable for any injury or accident whatsoever to the parton or his guests nor for any loss or damage to , or theft of property however such injury, loss or damage may be caused (whether by the negligence of the DED or its employess or otherwise), provided always that this exclusion of liability shall not apply in respect of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the DED or its agents or for which it is legally responsible.
The DED reserve the tichr to alter or add to the regulations at any time and with immediate effect.