Sillymoos Isle of Man TT Campsite
Sillymoos campsite caters for individuals, families & groups of all ages. The camping area is large and flat with plenty of secluded corners if you like a bit of privacy.
There are a limited number of electric hook up points off the main area but do provide a common area where mobile phones and laptops can be charged.
There are private shower/ wc units with 24 hour hot water available to keep our campers happy.
- Riverside location
- Walking and hiking trails on our doorstep
- Tents, caravans, motorhomes and awnings all welcome
- Undercover parking for motorcycles
- Dogs allowed
- Easy access to Ramsey by bus, bike or on foot
- Large undercover kitchen and recreation / eating area
TT Races Only : Full breakfast over the race period is available on site.
Campsite On the TT Course
Sillymoos is on the TT Course on a very fast section made famous by TV crews with the slow motion cameras at 'K' Trees which is very well known with the riders.
The film featuring Guy Martin TT3D was filmed just outside the site, the first clip on the video below showing the church is opposite the campsite entrance.
- Hot showers available 24 hours a day
- Toilets, showers and washing up area
- Plus private cubicles with toilet, shower & basin
- Good mobile signal and broadband available through local mobile phone suppliers
Undercover Barn Area
The site has a large undercover barn area which will ensure you have a great camping experience whatever the weather at Silly Moos
- Kitchen area with kettles and toasters
- Fridge space (available on a first come first serve basis)
- Picnic tables
- Games such as ping pong, table football & mini pool
- Charging points available
Location & Useful Information
Ballakillingan Farm, Churchtown, Ramsey, Isle of Man, IM7 2AL
The site is located on A3 (TT Course), just 1.7 miles away from the northern town of Ramsey with its pubs, restaurants, supermarkets, harbour and local independent shops.
Postcode for GPS IM7 2AL
We're just 1.7 miles outside Ramsey on the Lezayre road towards Peel, on the TT course at the 22 milestone opposite Lezayre Church
We're easy to get to by public transport as there's a bus stop just outside the door. You can travel from Douglas, Peel or Ramsey on bus No. 5a or 6a, just ask for Churchtown. Click here to visit the Islands bus timetables.
By Bicycle or Foot:
The 1.7 miles is a good walk into Ramsey town centre, along the main road, or an easy cycle.
Search and Book Online
You can search the lastest availabltiy online or by contacting us by telephone or email click here.